As professional congress organizers it is our pleasure to put our longstanding experience and expertise at your disposal. Our dedicated, highly motivated team makes CMD synonymous with modern, reliable, high-quality congress management. Working together with selected partners, it is our goal to make your congress, conference or workshop a resounding success.
What is the main focus of our work?
We provide all services required within the framework of conference organization.
We ensure secure, transparent event financing, carry out negotiations with all service providers and pass on the benefits to our clients.
We engage in intensive, open, binding communication with not only our clients, but also event participants and our partners.
We blend systematic, on-schedule preparation with the ability to react quickly and effectively to any amendments.
No two events are the same! Each new project therefore sees us return to the drawing board to find the ideal solution.
CMD Congress Management GmbH Dresden is headed by its Managing Director, Dipl.-Ing. oec. Desdemona Bock. Having studied economics in Dresden, Desdemona went on to spend many years in the hotel sector as well as the fields of sales and event management. She entered self-employment as managing director of a leading nationwide congress agency in 1993 before going on to found her own Dresden-based agency, CMD Congress Management GmbH Dresden, in 2008.
CMD Congress Management GmbH Dresden is an active member of numerous associations:
- 1st Official European Congress on Clinical Psychology and Psychological Treatment of EACLIPT
- 21th Dresden Specialist Conference on Nutritional Medicine and Dietetics
- 13th Conference on Diagnostics in Mechatronic Vehicle Systems
- 24th Dresden Spring Conference on Forensic Psych
- 10th Emission Control
- XXXV. IULTCS Congress
- International Conference on Memristive Materials, Devices & Systems (MEMRISYS)
- 24th Supercharging Conference
- First European Congress of EACLIPT
- 25th Dresden Symposium - Heart and Vessels
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR CURRENT PROJECTS
Full-time and part-time staff, interns.
Please send your application documents to the address below.